Sunday, March 23, 2014

Restoration

This is it. I've reached a time to pause with sharing poetry. I'll end with my newest piece that I'm not entirely sure is complete yet. It's at least close . . . just think it doesn't quite express exactly what I want to convey.


Restoration

Magnificent is the making of things.
Breaking lays low.
Expectation bows
To invincible strength
Building humble hope.
Crack and crumble, eroded soul.
Heaven keeps vigil as you yield fast,
Releasing control.
Created is being recast.
As it is with mountains,
Even more so it is with you.

My soul, wait in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be shaken.-Psalm 62:5-6

This blog post is part of a series of writing (Feb.-March 2014) by Tammy Fletcher Bergland sharing original poetry. tbergland.blogspot.com  

Click here to see my disclaimer and what I’m up to with this season of blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment